Friday, October 8, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Well, this started as me just wanting to share the greatest website I've even known by a woman who I'm sure if we met, we would be great friends.  Her name is Ree Drummund.  Chances are you've seen her - or at least heard of her - as her site has become popular amongst women everywhere.  She is fun, witty, spunky, and talented and she covers all things from her life on a ranch to homschooling her children to photography to cooking.  Oh my goodness the cooking... I want to be her test kitchen guniea pig...


Anyhow, you can check out her site here:


The Pioneer Woman


I highly recommend reading her blog series "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" if you're in the mood for a fabulous chick flick kind of story!


So here are some small things I'm finding I can't live without besides my daily dose of the Pioneer Woman...


-Cowboy Boots (most comfortable pair of shoes EVER-I need a pair in black!)
-Bath and Body Works Intense Moisture body lotion (Twilight Woods is my favorite)
-Chi hair straightener
-French Press
-The Incline
-Food Blogs
-Homemade Creme Brule
-Yoga
-Trail Shoes
-Nalgene Water Bottle
-Scented Candles (Lilac is on my nightstand right now)
-Alba All Natural Face Moisurizer
-Turkey Bacon
-My Camera
-Fresh Herbs for cooking
-White Wines (like Vouvray or Savignon Blanc)
-Diary of a Mad Black Woman (movie by Tyler Perry)


I could probably keep going with a lot of the little things I love and appreciate, but I'd rather hear about your favorite things to give them a try.  Leave me some comments with some of the little day-to-day things you can't live without. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haiii! Some things I can't live without:

    My cell phone.
    My french press.
    My snuggie.
    Postsecret every Monday morning.
    My laptop.

    I feel strongly about most of the items on your list. :D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the idea of s snuggie - I HATE their commercials, but I love the concept!

    ReplyDelete